Accessing the SodaPop System
Using the SodaPop System
For PRI Affiliates
- Beyond the Web: UNIX and Windows Access to Complete SAS Datasets (for PRI affiliates only)
- Accessing UNIX Files via Windows: Instructions for PRI affiliates who want access to UNIX collections, but prefer a Windows environment for accessing and working with data.
- Accessing UNIX Files via Mac: Instruction for PRI affiliates who want access to UNIX collections, but prefer a Mac environment for accessing and working with data.
- The SodaPop System for PRI Affiliates: a complete list of electronic datasets available to PRI affiliates, including datasets on PRI's UNIX network (PopNet), Windows file server, and through SodaPop.
Papers and Presentations on SodaPop
- Using SODAPOP Workshop, November, 2011 - Presentation (PDF)
- Brief History of the SodaPop System (HTML)
- Workshop for Penn State University Libraries librarians presented by Stephen Woods, November 2005
Presentation (PowerPoint) / Handout (PDF)
- SAS Online Data Archive for Population Studies (PDF)
Paper presented by David Barro, Leslie Benson, Steve Maczuga, Cindy Mitchell, and Jeanne Spicer at the Northeast SAS Users Group Conference, 2000
- Quick & Easy AF Applications Using SAS/ASSIST® Software, SAS® Data Views, Block Menus and HTML (PDF)
Paper presented at the Northeast SAS Users Group Conference, 1996 and the 21st Annual SAS Users Group International Conference, 1996